We connect organisations with candidates who not only have the right skills set and experience, but those with the right attitude and similar cultural aspirations to that of your company. We take care about placing the right people in the right job as we know that hiring the wrong person can be more than just inconvenient; it not only wastes time but can cost you a lot of money.
With RMTD Consulting the permanent recruitment process starts with a visit to your premises to enable us to gather information about your company and the role you are recruiting for. This enables us to understand the exact type of person you are looking for so that we can best match your requirements with the right candidate.
Here is what we do for you:
- Screen and reference prospective candidates
- Provide a shortlist of ideal candidates
- Liaise between yourself and the potential candidates
- Courtesy call after placement to ensure the candidate delivers as agreed upon
Good employees are not only difficult to find, but even more difficult to keep. The best way to reduce costly employee turnover is to have a recruitment partner and programme that ensures a perfect match. It requires special insight, skill and experience to discover the best resources and it pays to use an expert that understands your needs and requirements to find the right people for your company.
We conduct reference checks on the following:
• Employment History
• Previous company references
• Qualification verification
• ITC Credit checks
• Criminal checks
Targeted areas that we recruit for:
- Accounting, Finance and Banking support
- Consultancy & Project Management
- Executive search
- Hospitality and Travel
- Sales & Marketing
- Transport & Logistics
- Administration, Secretarial and Business
- Digital Design & Development
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Medical and Healthcare
We know that conducting your job search can be a daunting and overwhelming process. We also understand that you are our biggest asset and that is why we take the time to familiarise ourselves with your circumstances and needs, your skill set and knowledge.
Thus, we take time to understand your career aspirations and the goals you set out to achieve. It is important to find you a role that is going to satisfy your requirements and at the same time meet the needs of your potential employer.
What we assist you with:
- In depth consultation to understand your needs as well as provide valuable tips for your interview
- Preparation of your CV to make you as marketable as possible to potential employers
- Provide access to a database of available vacancies
- Regular feedback to keep you informed throughout the recruitment process
Constructing the perfect CV
Recruiters receive a large number of CV’s and you need to make yours stand out so that it makes it to the top of the pile!
We will assist you with the format and writing of your perfect CV and here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Keep it clear and concise
- Make sure you have your contact details at the top of the first page
- Be structured with clear titles and paragraphs
- Always put the most recent information first as it is the most relevant
- Relevance is key so remove any unnecessary information and clutter
- Experience is of high value and this is what recruiters want to know about most so put emphasis on this